It has been over two weeks since US Navy Seals killed Osama Bin Laden. Since then:
- Intelligence gathered from his compound indicated Al-Qaeda was planning another attack on US soil. This time on our rail system on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
- Al-Qaeda has called for revenge against Americans for killing Bin Laden.
- 80 Pakistani police recruits were killed in an Al-Qaeda bombing attack.
- Two extremists claiming to be Muslims were arrested in NY plotting to blow up synagogues.
- A new Interim head of Al- Qaeda has been picked:
Large crowds are attractive targets for individuals and groups looking to carry out attacks. Security personnel should continue to be vigilant of such gatherings and the potential for terrorists to carry out small-scale attacks on American cities nationwide regardless of their size or population, by individuals trying to avenge Bin Laden’s death.
Business executives and their security teams should also be extra vigilant when traveling.
Management Resources Ltd of New York is a professional investigative firm Licensed in New York and New Jersey. We are also licensed in Florida as Hudson Valley Protective Services. This blog is for our clients and friends in an effort to keep them abreast of our recent cases, investigative tools and techniques and emerging trends in our profession. We also welcome inquiries from potential new clients that may be contemplating hiring a Private Investigator, but have some questions or concerns about doing so. The investigators of Management Resources Ltd. of New York are here to assist you. Please feel free to participate.